Growing Forward 2 (GF2) opened a new application intake for processors today. Processors manufacture and are directly involved in the transformation of agricultural commodities in Ontario. This includes processors of ornamentals, including greenhouse grown flowers.
The GF2 processors program is designed to support projects that help industry:
• Use best business and leadership practices
• Use energy, water and other inputs efficiently
• Be better able to adapt to climate change
• Maximize labour productivity
• Access new and emerging markets
• Retain and expand existing markets
• Respond quickly and effectively to risks
• Reduce key risks
Applications will be accepted until Thursday, March 24, 2016. If you’re interested, more information on the process and the types of projects that could qualify for funding can be found here.
Any questions? Call the knowledgeable staff at the Agricultural Information Contact Centre at 1-877-424-1300 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.